Jenny McCarthy to Host Her Own SiriusXM Radio Show

Jenny McCarthy SiriusXM radio Show
Aaron Davidson/WireImage

The View” co-host Jenny McCarthy will be hosting her own hour-long weekly show on SiriusXM starting July 16.

“Dirty, Sexy, Funny with Jenny McCarthy” will feature the comedian and Playboy model as she talks about “parenting, sex, dating and marriage.” Chelsea Handler, Perez Hilton and McCarthy’s fiance Donnie Wahlberg are all planned to appear as guests.

“It’s no secret that I love to talk. I’m excited to do it on SiriusXM without having to interrupt anyone or keep things clean,” McCarthy said in a statement. “You can bet your sweet ass this show will live up to its title.”

McCarthy is currently co-hosting “The View” for its 17th season. She revealed in June that she would not be returning to the program next season, news that came alongside the departure of fellow co-host Sherri Shepherd.

McCarthy will continue to appear on “The View” until the conclusion of its current season during the first week of August.

1. Laura says:

Channel surfing came across Jenny And was stunned with the foul mouth pouring from her. All conversations had “F” to add to the topic. No matter how important the topic, it does not sound creditable coming from a mess like her. Celebrities might visit her show but it is to promote themselves and for now tolerate her ZERO sophistication. Her radio show is pure temporary trash talk.

2. Darrin says:

No one wants to hear her opinions about sex, parenting, marriage or anything else, she’s not a expert. I read that she was on the Howard Stern radio show, she made some remarks about wearing out 400 vibrators waiting for the right man to come along. She is a seriously a disgusting person, I don’t understand what Donnie Walhberg sees in her. His family always seemed like they all cared about one another, I can’t see her fitting into that family. She’s like the girl you don’t bring home to meet your mother.

3. Blitzen says:

Why would anyone listen to that crazy $cientology b*tch?

4. Missy Busty says:

Will she still wear glasses to make her look smarter?

5. Mr. Atheist says:

Why does this woman keep getting a soapbox?

• Dorothy says:

On Sirius no one will have to look at her trying to look smart with her glasses on. Why she was hired on the View I never understood, it was a major error on someone’s part. The show went down hill once Sherri came on. It started off with intelligent women, then it got to a bunch of bickering woman. I stopped watching a long time ago, I couldn’t take the nastiness. When I heard that Jenny was coming on, I thought for sure it would not be renewed. Exit Sherri and Jenny, enter Rosie (Ugh). Things are for sure going to get worse, if they ever get better. I am sure Whoppi will not take any guff from Rosie, she is a strong woman. It happen at first, but I am very sure there will be a blow out, because Rosie does not know how to play nice.