Centric Sets Pact with Queen Latifah, Orders Season 4 of ‘Single Ladies’

Centric Sets Pact with Queen Latifah,

The Queen Latifah-produced scripted series “Single Ladies” has found new life on Centric, the BET sibling cabler.

Centric has ordered a fourth season of the romantic comedy series, which previously aired on VH1, as part of a larger content development pact with Latifah’s Flavor Unit Entertainment. Centric will also carry repeats of Latifah’s daytime syndie talker.

“We are thrilled to be working once again with Flavor Unit Entertainment and Queen Latifah. She does it all and we are happy to have her join us as a creative force as we continue to grow Centric into a premiere destination for African American women,” said BET Networks chairman-CEO Debra Lee.

Flavor Unit, run by Latifah and partner Shakim Compere, is already in business with BET as the producer of the scripted comedy “Let’s Stay Together.”

“Single Ladies,” created and exec produced by Stacy Littlejohn, revolves around three female friends in Atlanta.

1. Diedra Burr says:

This is a great match up, Single Ladies on Centric..a show that’s first run and fresh

2. Chantal Cedras says:

Thank you centric….. I am speaking on behalf of the Seychellois women who is in love with the Single ladies show…even if we leave on an island we also love the fabulous, fashion, love , and all the excitements that comes with it….Awesome …..we are counting the days ….

3. Barbara Williams says:

Thank you centric for picking the show up
    and please keep the cast they all are wonderful.the fashion is Fabulous,good job Queen L.Love this show

4. Dianna says:

Thank u bet for picking up dingleladies! Thank u soo much! Hope we dnt have to wait soooo long to see season 4

5. boutte says:

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So excited

6. Rose says:

I’m so happy that centric picked up my favorite show but I hope it stay the same and all of the original characters come back! Please let Keisha and Malcolm get married!!!🙌🙌

7. “The “Single Ladies” pickup was the centerpiece of Centric’s portion of BET Networks’ upfront presentation announcement in Los Angeles Tuesday.”

So what else was announced? I can’t stand empty articles. Ugh.

8. nicole smith says:

i will only watch if the Original cast comes back, Especially Terrence and Malcom Franks…

9. Georgia says:

I am really happy they are keeping this show going. Its a breathe of fresh air and I love the fashion….. and Terrence!!!!!

10. Sonya says:

I am so happy, I was really show when I learned that vh1 cancelled the show…I was so hoping because of how good the show actually is, that it’d get picked up by another network, and in comes Centric TV….good move y’all, very good move.