E!’s ‘Botched’ Fixing for Its Second Season

Botched E!

E! announced today that “Botched,” its reality show that gives viewers a glimpse into the world of plastic surgery revision, will get a chance to redo itself with a second season.

By the time of its freshman season finale on August 17, “Botched” will have reviewed over 20 surgeries and procedures that did not have expected outcomes.

The reality series is a ratings hit for the cabler, which reports that it could become its most-watched show docu-series among the 18-49-year-old age group.

“The ‘Botched’ series has struck a chord with viewers who are drawn in by stories of excessive surgeries gone wrong,” said Jeff Olde, executive vice president of programming and development. “In the quest for perfection, we’ve tapped into a pop culture zeitgeist, sharing cautionary tales, positive outcomes and true transformations.”

Doctors Terry Dubrow and Paul Nassif will return for season two and E! officials said they have already received thousands of submissions from potential patients.

“Botched” is produced by Evolution Media production and exec produced by Alex Baskin, Douglas Ross, Greg Stewart and Robert Carroll. The second season is slated to premiere in 2015.

1. Rebecca D, Landry says:

I had Brest inplants for 30 years. I had salen on the other and silocon on the inter, but my right salen bag ruptured. I am on disability and can not afford to fix it. I know it is bad for my health. I wish that you could find it in your hearts to help me. I am 57 and depressed about my struggles. Please help me if you can. Thank you Rebecca Landry

2. Patrcia Mirelez says:

I had a botched nose job and can’t breath out of it. It happened right after a car accident! Can you please help me? Thank You!

3. Linda Blair 6645 Tellea St Huber Heights Oh 45424 says:

Please help me I have had numerous abdominal surgeries and am now left with what I have and I joke and say the ONLY thing I have left is to join the Circus with the traveling freek show. Please help me Please

4. romanela says:

hola soy de argentina ,y hace 2 años me realizaron una abdominoplastia y me quedo muy mal ,el medico resulto no ser cirujano plastico y me arruino mi ombligo ,necesito que me ayuden

• susan bonaparte-davis says:

how do I get considered for my stomach hack job? susan Bonaparte davis Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 03:01:42 +0000 T

5. Hi, My name is Patricia and I am a 56yr old housewife. Over the years the sun has really messed my face up, I am so wrinkled up with sagging skin and dark circles under my eyes that my husband of 15yrs has moved out. He says that he can not look at me this way and that it makes him sick. That hurt so bad, but I want him to come back home. I have not had any botched surgery but I know you are the best. People do stare at me when I go out somewhere now I know why.
    I hope you will help me, don’t have a lot of money so if you could make me look at least a little better that would be great. I could then hold my head up.

6. patty Dickens says:

I have a bad implant it is hard and has shifted some. My husband has terminal cancer and I would like to look good for him before he dies. With his cancer we don’t have lots of money but the greatest thing for me would be to look better to him before he dies, I need a face lift and also some lipo suction on my stomach and butt and thighs. Please help me before its to late.

7. kathleen says:

Please consider me as a candidate for the show. I’ve had a hysterectomy left deformed, need a tummy tuck to correct the botched surgery. Please help me. Kath melb.3764.AUSTALIA

8. I would like to know how to get help with a botched breast job. I really need help in getting it fixed

9. yolanda says:

why isnt the site working to submit the application for season 2 of Botched. I keep getting an error message.

10. august 21, 2014 My name is Phyllis Phifer. In December 1999 I went in for a breast reduction, very pleased with my surgeon. It was out patient surgery, I went back the very next day to have my drainage tubes removed; my surgeon said that the lab called him at 7:00 p.m. and told him they found cancer in the right breast. He had already set up a round table meeting on Thursday with other surgeons and oncologist. I had the BRAC test and decided to have a double mastectomy. I loved Dr. Adams but felt he was younger than the MOST recommended P.S. in many counties surrounding us. Boy was I wrong and we have problems with the drainage in the right breast with the tissue expanders. Once the surgery was done I returned to the Dr. unsatisfied; he was offended. I had a friend with me he pushed my breast together and said you would not want to go visit your father looking like this. You may want to go out like that but not to church, etc.. The he said the amount of tissue under my arms was fat and he had removed some. I told him in our interview I had asked about a pocket so that I would not end up with tissue there; his statement was he never had that problem. He then admitted the left breast had failed and that the right one maybe had failed also. He said the implant company would replace the implants and he would sew a pocket to my rib cage to get rid of the breast being under my arms. He said it would be very painful and he would have to charge me his fee. I feel that more went wrong than he finally admitted to the implants being faulty just a few months after surgery. I could not afford another operation and if I could why would I choose to use the same one? My husband left me a few months later saying he was no longer attracted to me. I can’t stand to look in the mirror. I did not elect to have cancer and end up with a arrogate surgeon. I know there are more women that has had this same problem but most were having their surgery as an elective surgery. I really hope you will help me, I would love to be able to look in the mirror and not be reminded of my cancer and see that I can e attractive women again. My story is not a shocker but it hurts and it is real. Please help me with this.

11. lucinda ramirez says:

I don’t use email please call 5202724385 I need to be on Boched show on E please.
    thanks
    LR

12. K Spencer says:

My problems came after I had a reduction due to back problems. Believe me I wish I had kept the back problems. After surgery I had the normal pains, but I noticed after looking in the mirror even with the bandages something was not right. I had an infection in the left breast. The right breast was bigger than the left. I won’t mention all of the antibiotics I had to take. After going to an appt. one day I noticed the Dr. took out some scissors she said you don’t have a nipple. Talking about botched surgery. I was so upset I began to cry.The fact I had all of the oozing that I myself had to clean out each and every day it was a big hole there. There goes my confidence. All I want is to look like a woman not a monster. I’m hoping you can help me.

13. susan davis says:

I really need these two great doctors. I have had abdominal surgery gone bad. can provide pictures. I have a hip-to-hip low abdominal scar, have a vertical line scar they colon removed. the ostosy scar area sticks out like a balloon. my belly button in two inches below my natural waistline. I have a pinching of the skin from a stuck stitch. and I think the lower abdominal scar had adhered itself to my bladder. Im extremely ashamed of my stomach. 626-482-3010

14. Fari Mehdian says:

Dr Dubrow you are amazing and I am a breast cancer survivor which eveything went wrong. Please let me know how I can see you.

• joan burton says:

i love the doctors on the show. i wish you can call me i need help i have no money to have my breast done. 864-882-0460.