‘132 Lb. Scrotum’ Star Wesley Warren Dies

scrotum tlc

Wesley Warren Jr., star of the TLC’s “The Man With the 132 Lb. Scrotum, has died. He was 49.

According to TMZ, Warren passed away Friday at University Medical Center after suffering two heart attacks in recent weeks.

TLC’s documentary followed the Las Vegas resident as he suffered from the rare medical condition scrotal lymphedema.

He underwent surgery in April 2013 to remove the growth.

Warren’s condition first aired on television on Channel 4’s “The Man with the 10-Stone Testicles” in 2013.

1. misty1978josh1977young2013 says:

So shocked. We just watched the TLC documentary last week.
    Sorry to Warren’s family for your loss.
    He showed fight and courage.

2. vanetta says:

My condolences goes out to the family

3. Charlotte Jordan says:

I give a well-deserved standing ovation to specialist Joel Gelman MD and his team of gifted attending physicians and their wonderful staff of RN’s at UC Irvine in SoCal. Aunty Ecily’s prayers rained down the best in healthcare and treatment. Sadly, Warren didn’t continue with preventive care in the State of Nevada. Far too many of us get denied treatment for diseases and much less preventive care, due to cost and the cost of staying alive is based on your status in life. UC Irvine restored my faith in mankind and hope the future will make a high quality of health a human right. UC Irvine my heartfelt, thank you, for not selling out! God bless and keep every last one of you safe and sound. I’d love to watch a Realty UC Irvine showcasing such awesomeness, move over Dr. HOUSE. My condolences to Wesley Warren’s family and friends.

4. Antonio says:

awww that sucks, I can’t believe he died. Well at least he’s in a much better place without any pain or suffering.

5. april says:

rih I watch him on tv an felt bad now he is in a better palce ……

6. g scott says:

The bastards known as “Nevada doctor’s” refused to helped this man when he went on his own. He lost everything. It took a tv show to get help but he died anyway dued to it.

7. BL says:

He died? You gotta be nuts!

8. Patrick says:

Very sad. R.I.P.

9. May he rest in peace. It was an awful sight to witness and all the fuzz that went on about him made me sad for him then, and now I am sadder because I hoped after such a display and then the removal, perhaps, he could have vanished into oblivion to find some joy and live a long peaceful life instead of this awful surprise.

10. johnf says:

The fact that this article exists and it’s not on The Onion is a sad testament to the state of British and American culture.

11. Peter Ware says:

TLC should take EVERY dime they made from the documentary exploiting this guy and give it to research. What a sad thing

• Schingale MD says:

It was an obesity associated lymphedema and there are good results in reducing this kind of lymphedema by reducing the weight. Educate your people in changing the nutrition then you will rduce those sad cases.