A+E Networks Asia and Malaysia’s Ideate Media have teamed to launch a regional production partnership. The goal of the partnership is to stimulate new original production opportunities supported by A+E Networks and its global channel portfolio, and Ideate. With Zainir Aminullah, as its CEO, Ideate is a new studio owned by Astro Overseas and Malaysian state investment company Khazanah. “This fund will mean more local stories that can complement a robust program pipeline coming from our US channels – History, A&E Network and Lifetime,” said Sean Cohan, executive VP, International, A+E Networks.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut