Miley Cyrus Hospitalized for ‘Allergic Reaction,’ Forced to Cancel Concert

miley cyrus ryan seacrest
James Devaney/WireImage

Miley Cyrus’ “Bangerz” tour date scheduled for Tuesday night at Sprint Center in Kansas City has been canceled, according to a news release from the Sprint Center.

Cyrus has been hospitalized for a severe allergic reaction to antibiotics, according to the release, and has been placed on medical rest by her doctors. She will not be able to perform as scheduled.

The 21-year-old pop star cancelled a show in Charlotte, N.C., last week due to the flu.

Marketplace

1. Brando says:

I’m allergic to miley cyrus concerts too

2. ms says:

flu isn’t the “bug” she has….

3. Taxandria says:

Anitbiotics don’t work on the flu virus. They only kill bacteria.

4. Melody says:

I like how they but quotations over allergic reaction. #passiveagressivetitle

5. Marnix Vandendriesche says:

Miley, a quick get well

6. lonie says:

GET BETTER!!

7. Miley you go to stay good :-)

8. Valerie C. Cornella says:

Wishes for wellness… may we see each other soon… absolute full vitality… You are Divine Beauty!

9. ATA says:

God bless you miley , I love you <3

10. Zaid says:

Good is good

11. brianna says:

feel better miley

12. Mattie_p says:

I think it’s probably illicit drug use that’s gotten out of hand. But hey, if I were famous and rich, I’d probably be on drugs too lol. #MOLLY #METH #HEROIN #WHOKNOWS

13. Mark Carlson says:

Antibiotics are BAD for you. Try PROBIOTICS & MACROBIOTICS. That’s what your body wants :-)

14. Patricia Fitchett says:

I hope you get better Miley Cyrus ill pray for you I’m a fan I love your music and the Disney Movies that you did in the past we all have our up’s and down’s it will get better can you tell your Dad I said Hi and how’s life treating you it be nice if your Mom and Dad can get get back together again really! 🙋wish you luck Miley!

15. Kayla Evans says:

I really hope she can perform Friday in Nashville ! I’m suppose to be going ): I’ve been looking forward to this for a LONG ass time. Get well ASAP Miley! I love you!!!!

16. I have been following her the whole tour and she has been sick with a nasty flu bug.

17. everybody gets sick, even if we don’t agree with things she does, we must pray that she gets well.

18. Justina says:

maybe if she didn’t do so many illegal drugs and drinking she wouldn’t be having all of these issues. Another thing, if she had parents who actually care about her and not support all the bad she’s doing and guide her down the right path instead of the hell she’s headed into then she would be a much better person and a better role model for all the little girls who grew up watching her. now, don’t get me wrong she is a good singer, it’s her image and actions that I disagree with.

• Melody says:

People don’t have to be on drugs to get sick dude.

• i didnt realize weed was multiple drugs lol and it may be illigal where you live but where she lives its legal and for medical purposes. try to read more about things on your own instead of just going by what your told by your parents and schools. theres a lot more behind weed than just being lazy and hungry; theres many studies out there now that have found its actually very good for you. dont take my word for, just research for yourself

• Melody says:

She does Molly too. Not disagreeing with you or trashing her E use at all though. Just putting it out there :)

• Benjamin says:

She got the flu, not O.D on drugs. Don’t try to change everything she does into a bad thing.

• cindy says:

dont judge someone whom uve never walked in their shoes.
          she got the flu. like uve never gotten sick before..
          smh!