Watch Kristen Stewart in ‘Clouds of Sils Maria’ Trailer

The first trailer for Olivier Assayas’ upcoming film “Clouds of Sils Maria” has been released.

The film, starring Kristen Stewart, Chloe Grace Moretz and Juliette Binoche, is set to premiere at the Cannes Film Festival on May 23.

SEE ALSO: Cannes Film Review: ‘Clouds of Sils Maria’

Binoche plays Maria Enders, a successful actress, with Stewart as her personal assistant. The clip shows Binoche’s Maria dealing with fears of aging after she accepts a role in the play that made her famous, but this time the central role has gone to a young star, Jo-Ann Ellis (Moretz), while Maria must play an older character.

The IFC film also stars Brady Corbet, Johnny Flynn and Hans Zischler. It will receive a limited release on December 1.

1. Finley says:

Think I’ve watched this trailer easily a half dozen times, something arresting about it’s deceptive simplicity. I’ve seen Assayas’ Something in the Air, Irma Vep, Les destinées, and Rendez-vous. Sils Maria looks like it might be a loose counterpoint to the latter, which also featured Binoche. Looking forward to this, it’s a definite go-see for me.

2. Natasha says:

This movie looks boring from just the trailer!

3. Natasha says:

I already see a box office bomb!

4. gabii says:

Again Stewart is as awkward as usual , Moretz is the one you get attracted too while Binoche will silence the critics . I see some diehard Twilight groupies loosing their objectivity again , no surprise there

5. I hate Twillight but I love Kristen Stewart Idgaf, I think she’s awesome!

6. Mike says:

For Assayas sake, I hope this will not be booed in Cannes because of Stewart’s dull acting. They should have waited for Mia w. for the role.

7. Looks great. Love everyone whose in it.

8. donald says:

This trailer looks amazing, love all the cast, especially juliette, kristen and chloe. Their acting look so natural, can’t wait to see this movie

9. Kristen Stewart’s name is more than enough to not see this film :)

10. Joseph says:

Looks wonderful. I’m a big fan of Binoche and Stewart (minus Twilight). Looking forward to seeing this at some point.

11. Appalled says:

Olivier Assayas wrote this movie especially for Juliette Binoche, she’s the star, and an Oscar winner. But you somehow don’t find her important enough to feature in the headline? Or to even have a tag for her? Pitiful what “journalism” has come to now.

12. david says:

I love Olivier Assayas films and can’t wait to see this. Based on the clips and the trailer, it looks intriguing with topnotch performances and amazing chemistry on screen with the actors especially Juliet and Kristen. The acting is so natural, not contrived and the actors have taken on their characters where you can’t tell the separation. Can’t wait to see it.

13. Giovana says: