“The Prophet” has been selected for an invite-only event, which TIFF’s Advancement Unit hosts every year called the Power of Film, a reception for filmmakers, youth, government officials, donors and other special guests. Mustafa, a local poet, will be performing a poem from the book the film is based on. Check out the first photo of the animated movie above.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- MLB Network, Secaucus, New Jersey
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California