Kate Couric sits down with Variety to talk about her motivation for creating the malnutrition documentary “Fed Up.” The film not only addresses problems in the public school cafeteria system, but takes a comprehensive look at the issue while identifying the things that we can do to change.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania