Kate Couric sits down with Variety to talk about her motivation for creating the malnutrition documentary “Fed Up.” The film not only addresses problems in the public school cafeteria system, but takes a comprehensive look at the issue while identifying the things that we can do to change.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut