Kate Couric sits down with Variety to talk about her motivation for creating the malnutrition documentary “Fed Up.” The film not only addresses problems in the public school cafeteria system, but takes a comprehensive look at the issue while identifying the things that we can do to change.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California