Kate Couric sits down with Variety to talk about her motivation for creating the malnutrition documentary “Fed Up.” The film not only addresses problems in the public school cafeteria system, but takes a comprehensive look at the issue while identifying the things that we can do to change.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California