Kate Couric sits down with Variety to talk about her motivation for creating the malnutrition documentary “Fed Up.” The film not only addresses problems in the public school cafeteria system, but takes a comprehensive look at the issue while identifying the things that we can do to change.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- MLB Network, Secaucus, New Jersey
- John Paul the Great Catholic University, Escondido, California
- Cal State U Fullerton, Fullerton, California
- Brooklyn College, CUNY, New York
- Fork Films LLC, New York, New York