Director Lenny Abrahamson talks about working with Maggie Gyllenhaal and Scoot McNairy on his film “Frank” about a struggling musician. Gyllenhaal also discusses how she got professional synth training while McNairy reveals how this will be the first and last time he sings in a film.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- MLB Network, Secaucus, New Jersey
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California