Director Lenny Abrahamson talks about working with Maggie Gyllenhaal and Scoot McNairy on his film “Frank” about a struggling musician. Gyllenhaal also discusses how she got professional synth training while McNairy reveals how this will be the first and last time he sings in a film.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California