Director Lenny Abrahamson talks about working with Maggie Gyllenhaal and Scoot McNairy on his film “Frank” about a struggling musician. Gyllenhaal also discusses how she got professional synth training while McNairy reveals how this will be the first and last time he sings in a film.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania