WATCH: Red-Band Trailer to Seth MacFarlane’s ‘Million Ways to Die in the West’ (VIDEO)

Pic bows May 30, 2014

On the eve of Super Bowl weekend, Universal has released the first red-band trailer to Seth MacFarlane’s western comedy “A Million Ways to Die in the West.”

MacFarlane, who wrote and directed the pic, stars along with Charlize Theron and Liam Neeson.

With “Fast & Furious 7” moving out of the summer frame, the studio hopes MacFarlane’s follow up to 2012’s “Ted” delivers the same laughs that made the talking teddy bear comedy such a global hit.

The pic bows on May 30, 2014.

1. DB says:

I see nothing with Sarah Silverman. Looks like a dog.

2. Jeff Jackson says:

That looks so great. I can’t wait to see it.

3. big daddy D says:

This movie looks hilarious! I hope it does well..and is more than just the trailer jokes. I agree with thomas..I’m getting a blazing Saddles vibe..and that movie is one of my favorite movies of all time.

4. Luluinhollywood says:

I actually expected this to be kind of cringeworthy with him acting in front of the camera, but I think it looks funny as hell & he’s put a stamp on his own style here. I never saw TED but seeing this trailer makes me wanna check both films out. Good for him.

5. That was absolutely one of the funniest trailers I’ve ever seen. Assuming they didn’t put all the good jokes in the trailer, that looks like a very funny movie.

6. equipment guy says:

Watching Charlize Theron say “your dicks out” is funny, watching Seth trying to make himself a leading man, not so much.
    Careful Seth you’re gonna make yourself the Eric Schaeffer of this decade. I’d stick with your brilliant writing career it’s really working out good.

7. Dev says:

I’m not sure I saw a story in there… is there a plot?