Despite critics’ predictions, we won’t really know the winners of the 2014 Academy Awards until host Ellen DeGeneres and lots of big-name presenters hit the stage of the Dolby Theatre on March 2. But that doesn’t mean you can’t cast your vote now. Use the polls below to cast your vote in the main categories and check back on Oscar night to compare your results. You can also download a ballot here.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut