Writer-director-actor Harold Ramis, whose resume includes numerous pivotal television and cinematic comedies from the 1970s, ’80s, ’90s and beyond, died Monday in Chicago at 69. His films particularly resonate with those who came of age in this era. It’s hard for some to pick a favorite, but Variety would like to try. Here are some of Ramis’ most popular projects. Vote for your favorite and use the comments section to tell us why this one — or one that isn’t in the poll — gets your vote.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut