Dan Stevens, director Adam Wingard, and writer Simon Barrett discuss how they wanted to make horror-thriller “The Guest” a different movie about a family who befriends a man who is not who he claims to be; only this time they made this cliche character less enigmatic and evil.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania