Dan Stevens, director Adam Wingard, and writer Simon Barrett discuss how they wanted to make horror-thriller “The Guest” a different movie about a family who befriends a man who is not who he claims to be; only this time they made this cliche character less enigmatic and evil.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- MLB Network, Secaucus, New Jersey
- John Paul the Great Catholic University, Escondido, California
- Cal State U Fullerton, Fullerton, California
- Brooklyn College, CUNY, New York
- Fork Films LLC, New York, New York