Dan Stevens, director Adam Wingard, and writer Simon Barrett discuss how they wanted to make horror-thriller “The Guest” a different movie about a family who befriends a man who is not who he claims to be; only this time they made this cliche character less enigmatic and evil.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut