Guido Rud’s Filmsharks Intl. has closed further territories on “The Mystery of Happiness,” helmed by Daniel Burman (“Lost Embrace”), licensing France with Eurozoom and Australia with Potential Films. U.S. sales to Strand Releasing and HBO were announced Friday at Cannes. Buena Vista Intl. has South American rights, with Fox Intl. Channels taking pay TV for the region. Scandinavia, Switzerland, South Korea, Italy and Germany are under discussions, Rud said at Cannes.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania