Guido Rud’s Filmsharks Intl. has closed further territories on “The Mystery of Happiness,” helmed by Daniel Burman (“Lost Embrace”), licensing France with Eurozoom and Australia with Potential Films. U.S. sales to Strand Releasing and HBO were announced Friday at Cannes. Buena Vista Intl. has South American rights, with Fox Intl. Channels taking pay TV for the region. Scandinavia, Switzerland, South Korea, Italy and Germany are under discussions, Rud said at Cannes.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California