After less than a month on the market, as first revealed in the L.A. Times, veteran actor and hardcore environmentalist Ed Begley Jr. sold his famously eco-minded 1940s ranch-bungalow in Studio City (CA). The solar-powered property is unusually humble by Tinseltown standards with 2 beds and 1.5 bathrooms plus a studio-style guesthouse and includes a built-in charging station for electric vehicles and extensive raised bed kitchen gardens. The property went for $1,025,000, a figure otherwise understood as $65,000 more than the $960,000 asking price and 3.7-times the $275,000 Mister B. Jr. paid for the place in 1988.
- University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida
- Ringling College of Art and Design, Sarasota, Florida
- MRC, Beverly Hills, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California