After years on the market at $125 million, socialite Suzanne Saperstein unloaded her indubitably palatial, 35,000-square-foot French chateau in L.A.’s Holmby Hills in March for $88.3 million. So, where does a woman with a queen-sized taste in real estate go after living in no-holds-barred baronial splendor? Real estate yenta Yolanda Yakketyyak says she downsized — if it can be called that — to a 20,000-square-foot rental mansion inside the guarded gates of Beverly Park. The uber contemporary spread, on 6+ acres with 11 bedrooms and 18 baths, was custom built by mathematician-turned-porn-purveyor Norm Zada, who sold it to the current owner in 2010 for $16.5 mil. We don’t have any idea how much Miz Saperstein pays in rent or how long she plans to stay, but the estate was listed as an unfurnished rental in 2013 on a two-year lease agreement for $84,000 per month.
- University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida
- Ringling College of Art and Design, Sarasota, Florida
- MRC, Beverly Hills, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California