Billy Joel’s Hamptons Beach House For Rent

If your pockets are deep enough, it’s not too late to rent a plum, celeb-owned home in the Hamptons for the month of August: Billy Joel’s oceanfront beach house in Sagaponack is still available for a cool quarter-million clams.

The shingled cottage sits on just over an acre of high-hedged grounds, with 145 feet of direct ocean frontage and 180-degree views. The 5,500-plus square-foot Nate Berkus-decorated digs have 4 en suite bedrooms and an airy ocean-view living room. If you like it, you can buy it … for $19.95 million. Contact Nancy Mizrahi at Saunders for more 411.

1. Hip Chick says:

That would be great to rent but not during hurricane season.

2. Jane Ryder says:

Would love to rent, but completely out of my league.

3. lil' gay boy says:

Perhaps he’s a bit disheartened by all the surrounding construction, from the demolition/McMansion-raising of the old Corzine estate to the east, two new houses to the west and one to the north…

4. JoannieAmdChachi says:

Maybe he’ll just let you look at the place like he does with his motorcycles.

5. Graciela Meglia says:

I don t have the enough money for the rent, but I m so lucky when I listen to his songs!!!.

6. Greg Jacobs says:

$250,000 !!!! Bout gave me a heart attack-ack-ack-ack-ack-ack-ack! You aughta know by now…who needs a house in Sagaponack…is that all you get for your money! (that worked out perfectly!)

7. Carol says:

If I could I would…just for a week…but we have what we need. Beautiful place I must add. Enjoy it!!! Happy for you and always loved your music!!! Trust me we would lose one another there.l That is not really a good thing…it is beautiful. Want to rent our house in FL for a week? My husband does have a piano…needs tuning though! I am laughing so hard…as in our time of life…this is really funny…Hope you can and God Bless!

8. Joe says:

Billy must be broke or complete scumbag I no that’s a drop in the bucket for some people but please anyone that wants to pay that should be ashamed of themselves including little billy

9. Jeannie Parisi says:

Oh Billy, can’t my hubby and I just live there for one week, free, my motto is it never hurts to ask

10. Laura Scherz says: