Poor Rupert Murdoch. Before last week’s disclosure of his new salary, he was making only a measly $28.9 million — not even enough to crack the top 10. But now that he has split his empire, Murdoch is collecting two different salaries, like reigning earner Sumner Redstone. It’s still not enough to match Jon Feltheimer, who registered a 400%+ increase over last year thanks to his new five-year contract. And keep an eye on Bob Iger, who signed a two-year extension last week with a potential bonus worth $60 million.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut