Top TV critics gathered Tuesday night at the Academy of Television Arts and Sciences’ headquarters in North Hollywood to weigh in on the prospects for the fall television season. Variety’s Cynthia Littleton moderated the sesh that featured, from left, USA Today’s Robert Bianco, Hollywood Reporter’s Tim Goodman, Variety’s Brian Lowry, Los Angeles Times’ Mary McNamara and TV Guide’s Matt Roush.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut