Top TV critics gathered Tuesday night at the Academy of Television Arts and Sciences’ headquarters in North Hollywood to weigh in on the prospects for the fall television season. Variety’s Cynthia Littleton moderated the sesh that featured, from left, USA Today’s Robert Bianco, Hollywood Reporter’s Tim Goodman, Variety’s Brian Lowry, Los Angeles Times’ Mary McNamara and TV Guide’s Matt Roush.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California