Top TV critics gathered Tuesday night at the Academy of Television Arts and Sciences’ headquarters in North Hollywood to weigh in on the prospects for the fall television season. Variety’s Cynthia Littleton moderated the sesh that featured, from left, USA Today’s Robert Bianco, Hollywood Reporter’s Tim Goodman, Variety’s Brian Lowry, Los Angeles Times’ Mary McNamara and TV Guide’s Matt Roush.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida
- Ringling College of Art and Design, Sarasota, Florida
- MRC, Beverly Hills, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California