TLC Orders New Episodes of ‘Here Comes Honey Boo Boo’ (Exclusive)

Here Comes Honey Boo Boo

Order arrives after the 'Honey Boo Boo' commitment ceremony became the series' most-watched episode

TLC continues to invest in flagship redneck family, ordering 12 new episodes of “Here Comes Honey Boo Boo,” along with three specials.

The fresh episodes of the reality series, which are being tacked on to “Honey Boo Boo’s” current second season, will premiere on Jan. 1.

“The world continues to be fascinated by the Boo Boo gang and their crazy hijinks,” said Howard Lee, exec veep of production and development for TLC. “As Alana gets older, the dynamic between her parents and sisters is changing. Viewers can look forward to seeing a different side of the family as they embark on this exciting new chapter of their lives.”

“Honey Boo Boo” recently drew its biggest audience yet on Sept. 11, when 3.2 million viewers tuned in to watch Mama June and Sugar Bear hold a commitment ceremony.

Here Comes Honey Boo Boo” is produced by Authentic Entertainment.

1. lucy mcgruder says:

Lemme tell ya, i LOVE the boo boo’s they’re amazing, everytime i watch them they just brighten up my day. I think they are a cute little american family because they have normal situations that they deal with just like everyone elese, so yea i just do not ever want this show to go off air cause its amazing!!

2. mattie says:

i really enjoy watching here comes honey boo boo, they are so original, i hope they have plenty more episodes to come.

3. Jen says:

****PEOPLE**** Really…come on! Lay off and lighten up a little bit also don’t take innocent fun or the families humor and lifestyle so literally! Just because this family may have a different way living their life or unique personalities or their own kind of humor doesn’t mean it’s American Trash or garbage!!! They are a very tight niche close family that all love one another soooo much and truly that’s the only thing that really matters/counts. You have a choice not to watch the show or not like the show but, stop your hurtful, judgmental, hateful comments! Obviously TLC continues to work with them for a reason so be proud and happy for these people. It’s not like they show sex, drugs, violence, or bad influences; it’s INNOCENT fun. Enough is enough!!!!!! I will support the Bear family all the way they deserve it. Thanks.

4. sharon ramsey says:

Woo hoo!! SO glad new episodes are coming out!!!!! Love, Love the show!!!!!!!

5. Bonnie Lawson says:

Like everyone else has said, if you don’t like it, don’t watch it. I am amazed at the love in their home and how they enjoy and appreciate each other. I believe they are excepted by their peers and have good friends. I agree that some bodily functions should be kept private but if you have noticed ‘ everyone doesn’t feel the same as I do. The wedding was really sweet.
    If you’ve ever been in a home where no one laughs or jokes around , are always holed up in their room alone and the only communication is screaming the F word at each other, think about the Thompsons. Happiness is or most precious commodity. My prayers are with Daddy Bear for a quick recovery. Good Luck to all of you. bjlaw10

6. Bruce Ross says:

Sorry to hear about Poodle, the show is outrageous but it pokes fun, not to hurt anyone but just crazy fun, I lived in the South and well maybe some of it is true, no worst than the Kardasians,

7. Iris Harpe says:

I used to think that TLC was a learning channel, I can’t believe that you actually keep the little porkchop Honey BOBO show going, mind you Hillbillies are in Big time now as the whole world is going to hell in a handbasket. What happened to a little bit of culture and grace. The porkchop makes me sick. She is spoiled, rude and mouthy. Put her on a diet and watch her progress.

8. nancy dines says:

I’m so pleased there will be another season. This show changed my life. How? It has made me more tolerant, less judgemental, less guarded, more accepting, more loving. I think that’s because those are the qualities I see in the Thompson family as they go about their daily life. I know it’s ok to be me. It’s been a liberating experience.

9. Kristina says:

Thrilled! Hope we do see less farting and burping. Maybe more about her going to school, playing with friends. Since Joan has lost so much weight maybe bringing in a personal trainer who can help them with their BMI and someone to help with their cooking skills. I WOULD LOVE to see them have to remove all processed foods for a month. Their energy would change, their bodies, etc. Also hoping Alana gets back into pageants or some other type of exercise/self-expression. Lastly a behind-the-scenes where we learn how Joan is investing all this money for their futures would be fab. Though it is time to invest perhaps a little bit in their homestead.

10. autumn mcdonald says:

Would like this show on weekley not till jan put it back on

11. I was with the family at the redneck Olympics in Augusta, I was wondering if any of that would be shown in the new season. how was the volunteer with the blonde hair and a hat on that was helping in the mud pit and with all the events.

12. Lisa says:

Love the show glad it will be back.

13. Michelle says:

Wow, so many people are rude. If you do not like the show dont watch it. No need for personal attacks. I personally LOVE it!

14. Tim says:

Question: WHY? They should call it Honey Poo Poo, stinks full of stupidity & tells little girls to be annoying spoiled brats & get away with it. Stupid programs like this should be cancelled & never be aired. This garbage is proof of how low America has gotten.

15. Larry B says:

The show is shameful whether you watch it or not. There is enough non-sense on the television. The new should be titled bye bye Honey Boo Boo

16. Jess Kennedy says:

Here comes honey boo boo is absolutely fantastic such a real tv show it has me and my husband in stitches and has had me in tears please do more series x x

17. occultology says:

Politics destroys Humanity, Religion destroys Spirituality, Courts destroy Justice, Health Care destroys Life, Education destroys Knowledge, and TLC — “The LEARNING Channel” — destroys Thinking. Seems to fit right in with the other false paradigms here on planet Earth.

18. Gloria Michel says:

Love this family

19. Brenda says:

Best reality show on, they are down to earth and a loving family. People who don’t like them don’t understand their way of life. Keep the episodes coming.

20. Mjkbk says:

Honey Boo Boo was COMMITTED? Then why are there even MORE episodes being ordered?

I’m not a hater. I’m just perplexed. I guess ‘entertainment’ can have a million definitions–and one of them apparently is called ‘Here Comes Honey Boo Boo’.

And they said ‘Buffy the Vampire Slayer’ was a stupid show title, not worth checking out……except in THAT case, they were wrong.

21. Great family , fun to watch!

22. Jan Kline says:

can’t wait for the new season. love this family. All you haters out there, if you don’t like them then don’t watch. simple..

23. Madre60 says:

Some really mean comments I see… The same could be said for any or all of the reality shows but it’s just that… entertainment. There’s plenty to watch on TV to turn your brain to mush. If you don’t like this show then just move to the next mind numbing series. Geez! I think this is light hearted and entertaining and they don’t try to be something there not. That’s a real concept considering most people try to emulate Hollywood big head, self-centered, drug infested STARS… let’s use that term very loosely. Each to his own I say!

24. kenmandu says:

The decade of the American Moron moves on — what else can you say?

25. Carole says:

I love this show….I am so happy to hear it was renewed.. !!!

26. Kirth Gersen says:

A program by imbeciles for imbeciles.

• Sherry says:

Wow Kirth…rude. It’s funny how someone can say something so rude while standing on their self-made pedestal of perfection!

I love this family. They might not have degrees from Harvard or live in Beverly Hills but they are a family that loves one another and helps one another. If more families loved and cared for one another like this family, the world would be a better place. Bring on Honey Boo Boo, Mama June, Sugar Bear, Pumpkin, Chubs, Chickadee and the baby!