Sandra Oh is set to exit ABC med drama “Grey’s Anatomy” after the show’s forthcoming season, the network confirmed to Variety. As The Hollywood Reporter first reported, Oh will leave the Shonda Rhimes series to pursue other professional endeavors. Her departure will arrive at the end of season 10, which kicks off on Sept. 26 on the Alphabet. Oh has been with the skein since its launch in 2005, playing Dr. Cristina Yang and logging almost 200 episodes thus far on the program.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut