After the “saddest Emmys ever,” the stars were happy to bring the celebration to after parties all around town. The casts of “Breaking Bad” and “Modern Family” led the festivities at the Governors Ball, and hopped around to parties held by HBO, Netflix, AMC/IFC/Sundance Channel, and Fox. Stephen Colbert and Michael Douglas chatted over their trophies, and Sofia Vergara showed off her dance moves. “Veep’s” Julia Louis-Dreyfus and Tony Hale celebrated with castmates, and Nolan Gould of “Modern Family” had stars autograph his cast.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania