Discovery Revs Up with Real-Life ‘Sons of Anarchy’ (Exclusive)

Warlocks Rising

'Warlocks Rising' to debut next month on the cable net

Discovery is cruising into the world of a notorious Florida biker club in new reality series “Warlocks Rising.”

Skein, set to debut on the cabler on July 5, follows members of the Warlocks Motorcycle Club as they struggle to balance family and club life.

The Warlocks are known to be one of the country’s “1% motorcycle clubs,” implying that they’re considered outlaws and non-law abiding citizens by the government.

Discovery has ordered four hourlong episodes of “Warlocks Rising.” Show is produced by Discovery Studios, with Stuart Schonfeld, Cameron P. Casey, Eddie Barbini and Brian Knappmiller serving as exec producers.

1. jason smith says:

Discovery needs to reconize the top dogs salute the fat mexican bandido nation

2. John says:

Worst show I’ve ever seen! Old people riding around drunk acting like idiots.

3. patrick says:

Is this show as fake as the Devils Ride. Seems like the same story lines.

4. Ra says:

Discovery Channel? The people who gave us the moronic ‘The Devil’s Ride’? They insult our intelligence

5. Anthony blackwell says:

Why shouldn’t the Warlocks cash in.. Out of SOA and Devil’s Ride at least the Warlocks are real 1% ers .. With that said I’m sure the Warlocks National won’t sign off on something that exposes their business and indeed if that the case it’s no other club’s business.. I’m also sure they will use this vehicle to show the public & LEO’s the good that MCs do.. Just my opinion.. L & R

6. Winona Tucker says:

AWESOME!!! Been waiting!

7. John Furin says:

Lawsuite to follow. Warlocks Mc is a tradmark and copy wried name by the Philly based Warlocks Mc Stay tuned for the protracted legal battles

• Jhance916 says:

Warlocks mc are not only in Philly , do your research , but for any 1% mc this anot ok , . . That stupid show devils ride is a show made up for entertainment , a bunch of wannabe’s that the cast of sons of anarchy ( a well wrote drama series ) would kick their ass . Growing up in Cali around 1% clubs I know club business stays club business . And for the warlocks to be what they are doing is a big No No in the 1% life , I’m sure it’s going to be all crap , it’s just disrespecting the outlaw life

• Jackson says:

Club business is club business and will always be that way. 23ff23.

• Ctskip says:

I feel sure that nothing of any importance (real club business) will be discussed on TV. Think entertainment and money. A few disagreements and a fight or two. Lots of drinking and womanizing a few rides and some wrenching. For it’s entertainment value. Do you really think a 1%er is going expose themselves on National TV?

8. Congratulation Cameron looks like a fun ride!

• Demon Dave says:

Why would any outlaw club be on T.V. I don’t like pigs(cops)know what I’m doing or know my face or my business.It’s like snitching,only the Warlocks are telling on themselves.What idiots.In my club know body puts us on film.