What will happen between Booth and Bones in the upcoming season of Fox’s comedy-drama “Bones,” which starts September 17? Who is this secret new person from Booth’s past who will appear? And what’s the deal with this “surprising” new side of Booth that audiences will see this year? “Bones” star David Boreanaz offered more questions than answers when he sat down with TV Line’s Michael Ausiello for this exclusive video. Share your thoughts and theories on the series in the comments.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- ‘Fantastic Beasts,’ ‘Live By Night,’ ‘Allied’ Among Costume Design Oscar Contenders
- ‘Ultra Widescreen’ Version of Terrence Malick’s ‘Voyage of Time’ Set for Release (EXCLUSIVE)
- For Television, Golden Globes Voters Value ‘Kingmaker’ Role
- ‘Silence’: Will Academy Voters Embrace Martin Scorsese’s Passion Project?
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut