CBS Renews ‘Unforgettable’ for Third Season

'Unforgettable' CBS Sunday

Sony Pictures TV's Poppy Montgomery starrer rebounded from cancellation last year

CBS has renewed its summer drama series “Unforgettable” for a third season.

Skein from Sony Pictures TV was axed after its freshman season in 2011-12. But it was revived after CBS and Sony came to terms on a financial deal that made it feasible for CBS to run the show during the summer. CBS said it would bring the detective drama back next summer with a 13-episode order.

This summer, “Unforgettable” averaged 8.23 million viewers and a 1.4 rating/4 share in adults 18-49 in its Sunday 9 p.m. time slot. Sarah Timberman, Carl Beverly, Ed Redlich and John Bellucci are exec producers.

1. Tammy says:

Love Unforgettable!! Great show – hate reality shows!! Can wait to see next season!! Thought this season was too short and on Sunday was a bad time it got pushed back to later a couple of time because of another show running late so I missed the show ;(

2. Ron Gotwalt says:

Liked the show very much. Hard for any show to compete with football. Run football games same time as Dancing With The Stars and see who wins.. Bring the show back with Poppy Montgomery and the rest of the cast. Oh, and I am 65 and my wife is 65 also..

3. Sandra says:

I love the show and I was very happy that they brought it back. I watch the show with my daughter. Poppy Montgomery and everyone on the show is great.

4. Debbie says:

Love it, I’m so glad it’s been renewed, love the chemistry between all the leads and think Poppy Montgomery is fab. For the record I’m a 41 year old female from the United Kingdom.

5. Rena Moretti says:

What a travesty!!

I don’t know whose girlfriend/cousin/nephew of someone in charge at CBS is involved with that flop but CBS is starting to act like NBC, FOX, ABC and CW and is in the process of joining them in the rapid fall to no audience.

Poppy Montgomery is ridiculous in this show, mugging for the camera and making faces.

Audiences don’t like it and it flopped.

Why a third season then for a show CBS won’t dare put on its regular schedule?

• Tery Miler says:

Hated it,loved first season with Roe & Tanya.Who did the casting as the 3 people,the female dedective,the computer nerd & there boss(was he supposed 2 be gay,he acted like it & dressed like it)
      were absolutley terrible & I stopped watching after the 2 epoisode.Waited for ist season 2 come out & watched it over * over again.Im 70 so Im not in the age bracket u targetted.Guess Im old fashioned
      Will give it a 2nd try next season,Really like Poppy Montgomery.

• D Snyder says:

Love the show. Great chemistry between actors. Terry Miler just has a different palet for crime drama and can change the station to something else when this comes on. Can’t wait till it returns. I’m 56 years old and it’s nice to see this type of show on tv that I can appreciate.