‘All My Children,’ ‘One Life To Live’ To Air on OWN

All My Children

Series made digital return April 29

The online revivals of “All My Children” and “One Life To Live” have found a smallscreen home in OWN.

OWN has acquired the first 40 episodes of each of the Online Network’s soaps and will air them over 10 weeks beginning July 15.

“All My Children” will air at 1 p.m. on weekdays, with “One Life” Airing at 3 p.m.

“These shows have proven to be very popular with a significant, loyal fan base, not to mention Oprah herself is a big fan,” said OWN prexy Erik Logan.  “Many of our viewers across numerous platforms have expressed their passion for the soaps, so we are especially excited to air this limited engagement on OWN.”

The series, which ran for four decades on ABC before leaving the air in 2011, made their return digitally on April 29. Originally airing four days a week, their schedules were halved to two original episodes for each per week in May, with Prospect Park producers Rich Frank and Jeff Kwatinetz saying that data indicated viewers were having trouble keeping up with the volume.

1. mark hammons says:

thank own for putting One life to live and All my children on your network

2. Lora says:

So excited! Thank you Oprah! I love the new AMC and can’t wait until more of the regular characters start coming back.

3. Lynn cottingham says:

Thank you Oprah and Own for bringing back all my children and one life to live! I have been a life long fan of All My Children and was heartbroken when it went off the air. I just discovered it on tv today and I was so happy! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

4. Marie Esther says:

Omg. Thank u Oprah, recently I got cable in my business just because I heard the soap was on cable, then my dream was crush when I found out its on Hulu don’t have a computer. And today watching Katie Show I found out Oprah picked them up, was overjoyed had to go find out when. Thank and thank u again. Sincerely Marie

5. Carol F. says:

Leave it to Oprah to set a wrong; right.
    I have a 42 year old son and have been
    watching these two shows since his birth.
    I was in disbelief when ABC cancelled these
    two shows. The other networks didn’t feel
    the need to cancel their soaps. There is
    still a huge audience of “baby boomers”
    that enjoy soaps and look forward to them
    on a daily basis. I don’t understand why it
    will only be for 10 weeks though. I hope the
    format will be exactly like it always was with
    a new episode every day.

Thank you Oprah!!!

6. Carol Taylor says:

Yea

• Melody J. Zeller says:

Please Please Don’t End One Life To Live & All My Children after 10 Weeks!! We will all be Heart Broken Again!! Please Please Don’t Do It!!! Have Missed My Soaps for so long!! All of my friends grew up with these Soaps! We haven’t missed an episode since OWN brought it back!! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!! OPRAH YOU HAVE MADE SO MANY PEOPLE SMILE AGAIN!!!!