Alec Baldwin Threatens Local Fox Reporter in Latest Confrontation

Alec Baldwin fox

In yet another run-in with the media, Alec Baldwin threatened a reporter Friday morning while entering his apartment building in Manhattan.

Baldwin, who testified this week at his stalker’s trial, was asked about the case by a Fox reporter from the local affiliate in New York. Baldwin brushed by the reporter, but then turned and confronted him, saying, “If you’re still here when my wife and kid come out, you’re going to have a big problem, you know that?”

He then insulted the reporter, saying, “You are as dumb as you look. You are with Fox, right?”

Video of the confrontation can be seen at MyFoxNY.com.

On Thursday, Alec chased away photogs he felt were getting too close to his wife and kid. At one point during the confrontation, Alec can be heard calling one of the photogs an anti-gay slur.

Baldwin later tweeted that he did not use an anti-gay slur, but that tweet is now gone, and only his apologies remain: “Anti-gay slurs are wrong. They not only offend, but threaten hard fought tolerance of LGBT rights … I’m grateful to all of the ppl I meet + hear from who recognize that I would never say something to offend my friends in the gay community.”

Alec Baldwin’s new weekly MSNBC show, “Up Late with Alec Baldwin,” has been airing Friday nights for the past five weeks (Friday night will mark the sixth). The show has been declining in the ratings since its premiere, but was only replacing the network’s hour-long block of low-rated prison documentaries.

MSNBC did not immediately respond to a query seeking comment.

1. Mark says:

Is it any surprise the Alec Baldwin had another melt down or that his show is a flop? One of these days he is going to pop off to the wrong guy and get he’s butt spanked all over the street.

2. Alec Baldwin is just a regular, red blooded American man, remember the kind we had before political correctness – the kind the girls swooned for at the movies…. John Wayne, Frank Sinatra on and on. Scratch the surface or attend any private party in America and you’ll hear worse…. Big Brother strikes again

3. Family Values says:

I don’t really care for Baldwin but he has a point about the press. His court case is a personal issue as is his family and the snapping jaws of the pathological press – Fox News or not – are a disgusting misuse of press powers and should have nothing to do with our concept of “Freedom of the Press”. Think about how you would personally react if you were confronted by this on a daily basis.

4. Gary K says:

Baldwin is just being himself as he has all along. Problem is that the Left has just been ignoring it since he was one of their favorites even though he remained and is hypocritical in his actions.

5. BobJohnson says:

I don’t blame him. With all the stalkarazzi ambushing him whenever he steps out in public, he has a right to get a bit testy. After all, his main concern is his family. This is why the entertainment world is behind paparazzi stalking legislation.

6. Amazing …physical assaults, verbal threats..and on camera…and this loser is not arrested…someone needs to step forward and kick this guys ass…he is a punk

• Family Values says:

Amazing is what it would be if he never reacted at all. If I was harassing you non-stop would you really refrain from punching me in the jaw?

7. John Moser says:

Did he really call someone dumb looking? What a hypocrite.

8. Robbie Goldstein says:

If I had as many uninvited questions in public as Mr. Baldwin, I would go mad. Not to be able to just sit quietly in public unfair to a homeless person as well as a celebrity. The nod of the head defining recognition or just saying hello is all that they should be done. I happened to see him at the infamous stairs in Santa Monica. He was accessible at a distance smiled when smiled at nice as a person should be. As the exercising was going on people get tired. He was coming up the stairs winded I was going down winded. I tapped him on the shoulder as if
    To give him a thumbs up to keep it up. He didn’t turn on me or yell expletives.
    He was just a guy out for a sweat. Maybe if he was given space or treated with dignity outside of his home you would see the same Alec Baldwin

9. Jim says:

Is Alec’s wife and child still alive after that confrontation with this Fox reporter?

10. Alec Baldwin-kanye west-chris brown..grown men behaving badly

• Family Values says:

Let’s see you’re walking down the street and some press scum – and I don’t care if he/she is from Fox, NBC, or CNN – comes out of the wood work purposively trying to provoke you by asking provocative questions and you strenuously object. Geez, I thought this would be what any man would do.