Kaley Cuoco, star of “The Big Bang Theory,” is developing a pretty lucrative side biz hosting awards shows. She’s hosted the past two People’s Choice Awards, a Teen Choice Awards, and it has just been announced that she will host the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences Hall of Fame induction ceremony on March 11.
CBS has the Emmys this year, and though Neil Patrick Harris is an obvious option, with this trial run in front of the TV Academy, you have to think that Cuoco is on the shortlist for consideration this September.
Here’s the list of this year’s Hall of Fame inductees and who will be introducing them:
- – Ron Howard (Will Arnett)
- – Al Michaels (John Madden)
- – Leslie Moonves (Ted Danson and Mary Steenburgen)
- – Bob Schieffer (Jeff Fager and David Rhodes of CBS News)
- – Dick Wolf (Ice-T)
- – Philo T. Farnsworth (posthumously) (Aaron Sorkin)
Phil Gurin will produce the ceremony, which will be scripted by Dave Boone and take place at the Beverly Hilton Hotel. The event will benefit the Academy’s Archive of American Television.