Sony Pictures TV has tapped Nathalie Lubensky as senior VP of marketing in its networks wing. She comes to the studio after serving as senior veepee of affiliate marketing for media networks at Disney and ESPN.Adam Rockmore has joined Fandango as veep of marketing. He comes to the NBCUniversal movie ticketing site from ABC, where he was most recently senior veep of ABC Daytime and SoapNet. Kari-Michele Hauge has been named veep of digital sales and marketing for AMC Networks. She joins the cable group from AETN Intl., where she was senior director of commercial development. Peter Kuyper Jr. has been promoted to CEO and prexy of Motion Picture Licensing Corp., which specializes in copyright compliance issues. He’s been with the L.A.-based firm for 10 years.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut