-Viacom has upped Jeannie Scalzo to senior veep of music sales and Ellen Dominus to senior veep of entertainment sales. Scalzo oversees sales for MTV, MTV2, mtvU, VH1, VH1 Classic and Palladia; Dominus will oversee CMT, Comedy Central, Spike and TV Land. Scalzo and Dominus are both 20-year Viacom vets.
– Turner Broadcasting has named Justin Williams veep of TNT and TBS Digital. He most recently served as senior director and general manager of Nascar.com for Turner Sports. Kristie Moomey has been upped to veep of post production for unscripted programming and digital extensions for TNT and TBS. She’s been with Turner since 2000.
– The Academy of Television Arts & Sciences Foundation has struck a new two-year deal with exec director Norma Provencio Pichardo (pictured above). Nancy Robinson has been upped to the foundation’s director of education programs. Pichardo has led the foundation since 2010.
– Barbra Robin has been promoted to senior veep of integrated marketing for the CW. She’s been with the network since its launch in 2006.
– NBCUniversal cabler mun2 has tapped Margie Moreno as veep of programming, overseeing West Coast production. She comes to mun2 from production company Imagina U.S./ Promofilm U.S.
– Univision Communications has named Mehul Nagrani as senior veep of digital operations. He had been a special assistant to Univision CEO Randy Falco.
– Christine Maggiore-Escribano has been upped to senior veepee of integrated marketing solutions for Telemundo Media. She’s been with NBCUniversal’s Spanish-lingo broadcaster since 2009.