Wide House, the documentary banner of Wide Management run by Anais Clanet, is kicking off sales on “Exposed,” which plays in Panorama today, and “My Father and the Man in Black,” directed by Jonathan Holiff, the son of Johnny Cash’s longtime manager. “Exposed” profiles eight female and male artists who transgress sexual and social taboos. It stars burlesque dancers Dirty Linda Marraccini and Julie Ann Muz, who toplined Mathieu Amalric’s “On Tour,” which earned the director nod at Cannes in 2010.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut