‘Fast & Furious’ Stars Stunned by Actor’s Death

fast and furious 6

Ludacris, Vin Diesel, Ryan Philippe among colleagues expressing their sorrow

Friends and associates of actor Paul Walker, who died Saturday in a car crash in Valencia, Calif., took to Twitter and Instagram to mourn the loss of the “Fast and Furious” actor.

PHOTOS: Paul Walker’s Hollywood Career: A Timeline

Among the entertainment bizzers expressing their sorrow over his death were Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, “Fast & Furious 7” director James Wan, Walker’s “Flags of Our Fathers” co-star Ryan Philippe, choreographer/producer/director Adam Shankman, Ludacris, Todd Lieberman, who produced the Walker-starring movie “The Lazarus Project,” Tyrese and actor Michael Chiklis.

An earlier version of this story posted a quote from a Vin Diesel Instagram account, which was identified as fake by the actor’s reps.

1. web site says:

Hi to all, how is the whole thing, I think every one is
    getting more from this web site, and your views are
    nice in support of new people.

2. web site says:

I think this is among the most vital info for me. And i’m glad reading your article.

But wanna remark on some general things, The web site style is wonderful, the articles is really nice : D.
    Good job, cheers

3. T.Moss says:

It not easy 4 us bt we mst accept what happened we enjoyed each n every movie u made you rocked when most of us saw ur movies we developed greater love 4 cars than we had u r da bst love u always Paul may ur soul rest in peace

4. stan roy says:

It real hurts me day by day still can’t belive paul is gone I just don’t know what to say buh may his soul rest in peace his gonna be that number one good wheel man in me heart

5. Rachel says:

Why are the good taken so young , a true legend in England and around the world. R I p sir .

6. jacoblucas19 says:

I can’t really believe he is gone, I feel like I have known him for so long. I grew up on fast and furious I feel like he was a part of my childhood. I will miss him greatly and so will manly more god bless your soul Paul Walker.

7. michelle says:

I just want to say that it feels like I’ve known Paul but I don’t. I watched all the fast and the furios movies. I even named my son Dominic. Paul u will always be in our hearts and in our thoughts. My deepest condolences to ure friends, family and ure co workers. I wish I could meet each and everyone of the ff team personally. Rest in Peace Paul. Gone but not forgotten.

8. shane mcgrath says:

Thoughts to all the family and friends

R.I.P to a true legend a true brother to all his friends

9. cyrus nyairo says:

#riplegend

10. Thabo says:

Paul we praise your Hard work ,carring supportive and friendlines…I love u brother and will always. R I P
    PAUL WALKER….U WALKED YOUR JOURNEY WTH LOVE TO ALL REST BTOTHER REST. :( :(

11. kj smiles says:

rest in peace poul walker your name will for ever be among the living

12. Alberto says:

I wonder, if the series ends or deviates. It doesn’t seem right seeing how Walker headlined all but one.

13. Matthew martins says:

Condolences to his family ad his funs.RIP PAUL matthew frm Kenya.

14. godfrey says:

you always left a mark even if we are passing

15. Trawlz says:

I can’t begin to imagine how his fellow co-workers and family are taking this. My condolences to all of them, for sure. I need to have a Paul Walker week and look up some of his movies. I haven’t seen Running Scared in yearrrrrrrs!

16. Ator Sarkisoff says:

Farewell Paul Walker,i loved your all movies,you were a kind and good man,you will miss me,your family,and your fans.I dont believe yet this terrible thing happened with you.

17. Denfer Owuor says:

R.I.P PAUL

18. imie says:

He was a very handsome man with a very big heart for less fortunate people..i love him and all his movies and im very sad,there will be no more movies of him to come anymore..my heart is so broken and i will surely miss you and your movies..May you rest in peace,,and filipinos love you so much.

19. Brett Dreyer says:

the term ‘SPEED KILLS’ unfortunately is so “TRUE”………Paul will no longer have to worry about a seat belt in Heaven….Rest In Peace Paul Walker

20. Vanad Munyuki says:

May Paul Walker’s soul rest in Peace …..cant believe its real d@ u are gone forever

21. Anthony says:

Paul walker was a bad ass mother fucker at drifting. R.I.p Paul walker you will be missed.

22. it’s been said Vin’s instagram account is fake. the only social media he’s involved with is facebook

23. Martin musyoki says:

RIP broda,fast and furious will never be the same again,ooooh how fragile we are!!

24. Adanna says:

I admired Paul Walker in all of the Fast and Furious movies, and I am still in deep sorrow of his death. May the blood of Jesus cover him even in his death.

25. Ian Masatsi says:

hey Paul Walker you’ve gone 2 fast am 2 furious #sobs

26. lwhite says:

For Paul and his friend to die in such a horrific car accident after leaving ROWW charity event, is beyond words. My prayers are with all who loved them. Any time I saw Paul he was so humble. RIP

27. RIP to your family and close friends! You were a good actor and favorite of mine! I don’t know what went wrong, RIP!!!

28. MARIA ZANETTA says:

ALL THE PRAYERS FOR MR. WALKER FAMILY AND FRIENDS, GOD YOU TAKE AN ANGEL WITH YOU. BUT HE WILL BE NEVER FORGOT,ALWAYS IN EVERYBODY HEARTHS, PLEASE GAVE PEACE AND CONFORT TO HIS FAMILY AND FRIENDS, EITHER FOR MR. RODAS FAMILY.

29. Rhona kaylanie khalee says:

R.I.P paul walker. You will be greatly missed in the movie industry especially the Fast seven. You add another star to the heavens chanderliers. May your memories brings comfort to your family,friends and fans like myself. R.I.P-PW.

30. Paul’s light and love was felt in every film, picture and interview. He loved life and lived it so well! You walked through the door called death into a brighter light! We’ll miss you!

31. Ruth says:

paul u will be missed fast and furious will never be the same without u R.I.P and my prayers go to ur family and friends

32. Deborah Bass missouri city texas says:

My Dearest Paul I had to have been your biggest fan I couldn’t believe it when I saw the news come over my cell phone God is always careful when he picks flowers for his garden and you are definitely one of the flowers that belong there I watch TAKERS sooo much because it always go gives me a chance to see you I as all of your other fans ESP my daughter will truly miss you Love always and rest in peace My Condolences go out to your family I guess I will never get my wish to meet you in person but we will never forget you God makes no Mistakes

33. Aaron walters-Mills says:

As a 11 year old kid i watched the first the Fast and the furious and growing up and watching him in the following years and wanting be like him and to have fast cars and hair like him i do have hair some what like him but Paul walker was my Hero and still is. My pray are with him and hes family and most of all hes dauger cause i have one of my own and couldnt understand not be around to watch her grow up my pray are all i have too give to his family srry for your lost.

34. I could not believe this RIP Paul

35. Marko says:

Omg…I cant believe this is happening,im so sad,you were my idol.RIP

36. ABDUL JIMOH says:

So painful,sudden death.such is life.RIP BRO!

37. brittany says:

Wow cannot believe it . You were an amazing guy . You will be missed .

38. Tea says:

I was so exited to see FF 7, but now I don’t want to…:((((((
    R.I.P.

39. Andre says:

Hey paul my wish whas to meet u and the team one day i whas shocked when i heard the news well to your family i wanna say u had a good person that u raise well im gonna miss him from andre in south-africa

40. Tisha says:

OMG it is crazy life is soooo precious. You were a great actor RIP……you will be missed.

41. Mashilo Witness says:

Hard times for me as a big fast and furious fan with this heartbreaking news,as we have lost one of the best pushing actors of fast and furious..REST IN PEACE Paul we’ll miss you everywhere especially on the screen

42. Kaika says:

May ur soul have rest in peace amen

43. oscar says:

we will always remember you.

44. Chantal cook says:

The world just lost a great, loving person. My condolences are with your family & especially your daughter. Heaven has certainly gained a handsome angel.
    You will be missed greatly, and we love you so much !
    Rest in peace Paul walker xo

45. Patricia palka says:

My heart is broken I was and still am a great fan and Hollywood has lost a great wonderful,beautiful,loving,man!!!You will be missed greatly,,I’m so sorry for your family and your beautiful daughter!!!Love you 4ever you will always be in my heart love you Paul Walker!!!R.I.P MY SWEET ANGEL!💜💛💚💝💞💟💚💚💚💚

46. I waz urs big fan, when my Frnd told me about your acc I was tottly in shockshock.
    I will miss u my hero paul paul walker god plz be with his family forever.

47. Annonymous says:

I don’t even know what to say. I’m so shocked, hollywood has really lost a great actor, we will really miss him

48. Mukhtar Zubairu says:

we will miss u so much, was jst planing to watch d fast nd furious 6 tmrw moring, we love u so much nd we will keep u in our heart nd always remember dis day nd will always put u in our prayer. It a great loss to us nd d entire world. And my gud condolence to his family, the kids the wife nd every oda of his family