Producer Frank Marshall has been named co-chairman of the board of nonprofit org L.A.’s Promise, which aids public schools in South Los Angeles.Marshall has been on the org’s board since 2007. O’Melveny and Myers’ Christopher Brearton and 20th Century Fox exec veep and CFO Dean Hallett have also joined the 13-member board that oversees fundraising and strategic planning for the org.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut