‘Fast & Furious’ Franchise Releases Paul Walker Tribute Music Video

Adding to the continuing outpouring of tributes for “Fast & Furious” star Paul Walker, a tribute video for the late actor was released on the action franchise’s YouTube account Wednesday.

The tribute shows Walker in scenes from the five “Fast” movies in which he appeared, with “Coming Home” by P. Diddy featuring Skylar Grey playing over them. It culminates in a clip of Vin Diesel making a toast, and an “In loving memory” message.

Walker and business associate Roger Rodas died Saturday when a Porsche GT Rodas was driving crashed and caught fire. The Los Angeles County Coroner’s office recently revealed that Walker died of “traumatic” and burn injuries.

Universal Pictures has indefinitely halted the production of “Fast & Furious 7,” which was originally meant to come out in July of next year.

1. R.I.P. Paul. We all loved and admired your selflessness. May your beautiful soul sleep soundly as we will all miss you, always.

2. I loved you Paul. Please, with a heavy heart, I say R.I.P. and all my love to your family, friends, and the fast and furious team. Please , I hope you are listening, you will be greatly missed by many, including me.

3. I really loved Paul in all his movies. It is with a heavy heart that I say goodbye and R.I.P. Paul. My love goes out to you, your family, and all of your Fast and Furious family. You will truly be missed by me.

4. cindy says:

Hi ons gaan hom baie mis

5. Pam says:

Such a wonderful person! A great loss. He will never be forgotten! Love all of his movies. Moving on to his new role in life as an Angel !!

6. Wanda says:

We lost a really great guy. He will be ever missed. My prayers go out to his family and friends. ❤❤❤

7. saed12 says:

should have put his famous skyline in the video

8. menon says:

memories remains,but we should all think that ,speed causes adrenaline,thing we human adors,but may costs our lost.i have lost friends trying to reach the max but most of them didnt make it.we are mortals.rest in peace my dear friend.

9. wanda says:

Paul Walker How can I really say how people feel? Except for this family.. That loved him as an actor in all of his movie, Paul was a hero to my children, that was heart broken it the news of his death, Paul if you can here me, remember We the fan’s love you very much,,, See you in heaven someday,

God Bless you and your family…. May God have you in tthe heaven’s as an angel as you we’re in life.

10. anton says:

Truly shocked by events.never in a million years thought this is the way it would end.let’s look @ it this way..Paul died in something that he lived for and I personaly think there is no better driver than this guy.R.I.P big fella..you in safe place now………………………

11. brad ortiz says:

Será sempre eterno!

12. sexyT says:

It definitely was a MURDER ( someone paid another to tamper with this BABY’s car (sobs) Can’t believe your gone (sobs) why did you leave me Paul? Why? If I was near you honey you definitely wouldn’t even go next to that car DEFINITELY! Maybe I would have gotten the Dream you know (sobs)< cuz the Lord loves us he wouldn't make anything to happen to us.

13. sexyT says:

I believe someone is the Mastermind behind all this I SWEAR!!

14. TJ says:

I love this tribute! Job well done. My heart goes out to his family on and off the set. Stay strong! I’ll be in line to support Fast & Furious #7. Haven’t missed any of the other ones and don’t plan to miss this one. I know Universal will make the right and best decision. True fans will be there to remember Paul!!!!!!!!!!!

15. Put the movie on hold yes, but don’t trash it! It’s our last chance to see him… Please finish it for us, his fans!!!!! I for 1 am still sick about this… My heartfelt condolences to ALL the family, friends, and fans out there… R.I.P. Paul Walker…

16. THIS SONG SURE FITS WITH FNF TEAM I HOPE THEY WRITE THE ENDING I READ ABOUT AND PUT TRIBUTE TO PAUL ON EVERY PAST AND FUTURE FNF MOVIES AND TO KEEP BRIAN MEMOERY IN FUTURE MOVIES THEY SHOULD BRING IN A REALATIVE TO HELP THE TEAM OF BRIAN TO SHOW TRIBUTE PAUL AND ROGER I AM SORRY FOR THE LOSS OF BOTH MEN AND THE GRIEF OF MEADOW WALKER LOSING HER DAD I KNOW HOW THAT IS BEING YOUNG WHAT THE DOES AND IM AM SORRY TO THE WALKER FAMILY AND THE RODUS FAMILY OF THE TRAGIC LOSS—->>>> R.I.P. PAUL WALKER & R.I.P. ROGER RODUS MAY YOU DRIVE FAST AND FURIOUS IN HEAVEN

17. Adeline says:

i really cant digest on what has happened. I still cry about it on and off. I remember how i used to have a huge celebrity crush on u since my school/college days. Your photo collages. It all feels like yesterday. i loved u without even meeting you. One thing that we will always have in common is that our birthday’s fall on the same day 12 September. The world may feel that they lost a great actor. that’s true but to me the world lost a great man with a good heart. And like Vin said – heaven gained an angel! Well your my angel. My thoughts goes out to your sweet daughter. Your sweet spirit will leave in her and our heart forever. R.I.P my angel !! m gonna miss you blue eyes !!

18. I will always miss paul walker he was a sweet guy very humble down to earth person he was truly a blessing here on earth may he rest in paradise I love you paul walker you were my favorite actor and I love your blonde and blue eyes you were so cute and will forever be in my heart and everyone’s including your close friend tyrese luda vin diesel your family friends and us fans we all going to miss you I know one day we’ll see you again you will always be remembered for your hard work and your kind heart and the person you were rip paul

19. Brittney says:

This was a very beautiful tribute. RIP my blue eye sexy hunk of muscle!!!!! I will always lust after you love you and forever miss you!!!!!

20. Curtis H. Davis says:

Sad indeed. A moving video. He reminded me of a young Steve McQueen.

21. Melina says:

So much love for him. RIP ❤️

22. Tech Blog says:

A must deserving tribute

23. big daddy D says:

A fitting tribute to a good man.