Film and TV agent Robert Bookman has joined Paradigm.Bookman comes to Paradigm from CAA, where he had been for more than 20 years, and during his time there was involved and associated with such films as “A Beautiful Mind,” “Silence of the Lambs,” “In the Name of the Father,” “The Cider House Rules” “Jurassic Park,” “Jerry McGuire,” “Apollo 13, ” “United 93? and the upcoming untitled David O. Russell pic. “Bob Bookman is universally regarded as one of the most intelligent, respected and classiest people in the business,” said Sam Gores, chairman and CEO of Paradigm. Bookman joins former colleagues Ken Stovitz, and Rand Holston, who also had recently left CAA for Paradigm.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut