Jennifer Aspen has been cast as the lead in Jed Rigney’s independent romcom “Nowhere Girl.”Producers are Justin Workman, Chrystina Myers and Steffanie Siebrand. Filming will take place in the San Francisco Bay area. “Nowhere Girl” centers on a man inspired to change by the new woman in his life but cracks in the relationship show when some of his friends question the romance. Aspen recently wrapped a guest starring role in TNT’s “Franklin and Bash.” She was a regular on the first season of “Glee.” Aspen is represented by Luber Roklin Entertainment and Innovative Artists.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut