In this exclusive clip from next Monday's edition of "Anderson Live," Peter Staley — a prominent figure in the Oscar-nominated documentary "How To Survive a Plague," discusses the film's value not as an AIDS or HIV history lesson, but as a template for effecting change in any area. Show host Anderson Cooper speaks to how inspiring the movie is.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California