In this exclusive clip from next Monday's edition of "Anderson Live," Peter Staley — a prominent figure in the Oscar-nominated documentary "How To Survive a Plague," discusses the film's value not as an AIDS or HIV history lesson, but as a template for effecting change in any area. Show host Anderson Cooper speaks to how inspiring the movie is.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut