Clearly the film of the year in France, "Amour" won Cesar Awards tonight for top picture, director (Michael Haneke), actor (Jean-Louis Trintignant), actress (Emmanuelle Riva, above) and original screenplay (Haneke). Meanwhile, that foreign film "Argo" won the prize in its category.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California