Clearly the film of the year in France, "Amour" won Cesar Awards tonight for top picture, director (Michael Haneke), actor (Jean-Louis Trintignant), actress (Emmanuelle Riva, above) and original screenplay (Haneke). Meanwhile, that foreign film "Argo" won the prize in its category.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- MLB Network, Secaucus, New Jersey
- John Paul the Great Catholic University, Escondido, California
- Cal State U Fullerton, Fullerton, California
- Brooklyn College, CUNY, New York
- Fork Films LLC, New York, New York