Clearly the film of the year in France, "Amour" won Cesar Awards tonight for top picture, director (Michael Haneke), actor (Jean-Louis Trintignant), actress (Emmanuelle Riva, above) and original screenplay (Haneke). Meanwhile, that foreign film "Argo" won the prize in its category.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California