Prospect Park Recaps ‘All My Children’ to Tease Online Premiere

All My Children

Production house aims to loop fans back into sudser storyline

With residents of Pine Valley’s “All My Children” frozen in time for almost two years, Prospect Park released a 10-minute storyline recap to brings fans of the sudser up to speed ahead of April 29 debut as an online-only serial.

Production company licensed sudser, along with “One Life to Live,” from ABC after Alphabet net pulled plug on them in 2011. Prospect Park is currently shooting new segs at studio in Stamford, Conn. Both shows will appear on Hulu, iTunes and firm’s website, The Online Network.

Watch “All My Children” clip for a refresher on the Sturm und Drang:

1. Kathleen S Walker says:

I, also have been a loyal fan since the first episode of All MY Children. Soooo glad it’s back, I thought the first four were very good, very happy to see so many of our old favorites returned and hope to see more. Thank you so much to everyone responsible,,I could hug each of you!

2. Carol says:

I am thrilled to see this return. I have watched this program from the very beginning. The story line and actors are amazing. I will definitely watch online. Thanks for bringing it back once again.

3. Terry G. says:

Thanks for the recap. It brought it all back. I’ve watched from the beginning and look forward to new episodes, hope my favorite characters find their way back to Pine Valley.

4. Judalon says:

It’s so wonderful that AMC is coming back. I’ve missed it! Erica was my favorite so hope she has a change of heart and finds a way to return. Yeah, can’t wait!

• Brian Cochrane says:

It’s Variety terminology (aka “slanguage”) for a soap opera. For more detail and other definitions, please reference the Slanguage Dictionary online here.

5. Sharon says:

Omg I have been in mourning for the last few years just hoping AMC would return. I have watched since the beginning and I can’t wait to watch again.

6. Prospect Park also just posted a recap for “One Life to Live”: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Doo9_KrusUI

7. Elizabeth Page says:

Great recap. Let’s hope they remember what made that show great and not make the mistake of sexing it up. This is a conservative genre – the goal is marriage and children. Beware. Your audience will not tolerate anything that strays from that theme.

8. Sharon Jeffrey says:

All My Children recap. Standing Ovation.

More Digital News from Variety