Amanda Rohlke has joined VariEnt as VP of production. Rohlke most recently worked for “Twilight” director Catherine Hardwicke. VariEnt was founded by Kyle Heller and Gina Resnick in 2011 to on develop, finance and distribute entertainment and technology-related products and assets.Rohlke also served as an associate producer on Hardwicke’s upcoming “Plush,” and is currently line-producing Clara Mamet’s debut film “Two Bit Waltz.”
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California