Amanda Rohlke has joined VariEnt as VP of production. Rohlke most recently worked for “Twilight” director Catherine Hardwicke. VariEnt was founded by Kyle Heller and Gina Resnick in 2011 to on develop, finance and distribute entertainment and technology-related products and assets.Rohlke also served as an associate producer on Hardwicke’s upcoming “Plush,” and is currently line-producing Clara Mamet’s debut film “Two Bit Waltz.”
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania