Targeting tykes age 3-to-7, unusual for Spain, “Kingdom of the Sun” sold to more than 30 countries and ran for 20 weeks at local cinemas, distributed by Alta Films. “The Happets” also spawned a Spanish TV series, based on characters in the books developed by publisher Lupita Books.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California