Targeting tykes age 3-to-7, unusual for Spain, “Kingdom of the Sun” sold to more than 30 countries and ran for 20 weeks at local cinemas, distributed by Alta Films. “The Happets” also spawned a Spanish TV series, based on characters in the books developed by publisher Lupita Books.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California