Targeting tykes age 3-to-7, unusual for Spain, “Kingdom of the Sun” sold to more than 30 countries and ran for 20 weeks at local cinemas, distributed by Alta Films. “The Happets” also spawned a Spanish TV series, based on characters in the books developed by publisher Lupita Books.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida
- Ringling College of Art and Design, Sarasota, Florida
- MRC, Beverly Hills, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California