Over at The Vote, I have a post on how extremely rare it is for a midseason scripted program launch to get an Emmy series nomination after its first season. HBO's "The Sopranos" was the last to do it, in 1999, and no broadcast network show has pulled off the feat since ABC's "Twin Peaks" in 1990. Read more here.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California