Over at The Vote, I have a post on how extremely rare it is for a midseason scripted program launch to get an Emmy series nomination after its first season. HBO's "The Sopranos" was the last to do it, in 1999, and no broadcast network show has pulled off the feat since ABC's "Twin Peaks" in 1990. Read more here.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut