Over at The Vote, I have a post on how extremely rare it is for a midseason scripted program launch to get an Emmy series nomination after its first season. HBO's "The Sopranos" was the last to do it, in 1999, and no broadcast network show has pulled off the feat since ABC's "Twin Peaks" in 1990. Read more here.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania