Over at The Vote, I have a post on how extremely rare it is for a midseason scripted program launch to get an Emmy series nomination after its first season. HBO's "The Sopranos" was the last to do it, in 1999, and no broadcast network show has pulled off the feat since ABC's "Twin Peaks" in 1990. Read more here.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- MLB Network, Secaucus, New Jersey
- John Paul the Great Catholic University, Escondido, California
- Cal State U Fullerton, Fullerton, California
- Brooklyn College, CUNY, New York
- Fork Films LLC, New York, New York