ROME — Miramax and Rupert Murdoch’s Sky Italia paybox have announced a volume deal at MipTV comprising the bulk of top movie titles from the Miramax library.It’s a shift for Miramax in Italy, where until now its main clients have been pubcaster RAI and Silvio Berlusconi’s Mediaset group of TV channels. “We are pleased to continue developing alliances around the globe, and that Miramax films will continue to be available in the Italian market through Sky Italia’s fantastic service,” said Danny Goldman, Miramax senior VP and head of sales, Europe.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut