It's been over a decade since Americans have laid eyes on "Sifl and Olly," a pair of deranged sock puppets that drew a cult following with an MTV series of their own in the late 1990s. While the network brought "Beavis 'n' Butt-head" back to its own channel, "S&O" have been freed up for YouTube, where the Happy Hour channel of top entertainment hub Machinima has revived them for "Sifl & Olly Video Game Reviews." Never mind that these aren't actual video games; the whole point is to watch inspired sock comedy.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut