Author Robin McGraw has signed with WME. McGraw, known for her regular appearances on her husband’s syndie yakker “Dr. Phil,” has penned the self-help books “Inside My Heart: Choosing to Live With Passion and Purpose” and “What’s Age Got to Do With It?: Living Your Happiest and Healthiest Life.” She’s also made the rounds of other daytime TV shows including “Today” and “The View.”Ben Koldyke has inked with Medavoy Management. His credits include recurring roles on CBS’ “How I Met Your Mother” and ABC’s “Work It.” He is repped by CAA. Scott Takeda has signed with Linda McAlister Talent. He was most recently seen in “Everything Must Go.”
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania