Cabler AMC has expanded its biz affairs department with the appointments of Aleksandar Stojkovic and Scott Stein as VPs. Stojkovic was previously with production company Angel City Factory. Stein had been head of business affairs and operations for Harpo Films.Jo Sharon has been promoted to senior veepee of development for Magical Elves. She’s been with the production company behind “Top Chef” and other reality hits since 2010. Pooja Midha has joined ABC as senior veep of digital ad sales and operations. She joins the Alphabet from Viacom Media Networks. NBCUniversal Cable and New Media Distribution has upped Cynthia Klar to veep of sales and operations. She first joined its predecessor MCA/Universal in 1991. GSN has tapped Jeff Karp as exec veep of mobile and social games. He had been chief revenue and marketing officer for Zynga and before that worked for Electronic Arts’ Play Label. Kevin Doohan has joined Machinima as exec veep of marketing, reporting to CEO Allen DeBevoise. He had been head of digital marketing for Red Bull North America. Darren Seidel has advanced to senior veep of international finance for Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Group. He had been veep of international finance. Marketing and promotions shingle Studio City has promoted Joe Tamanini to prexy. He started with the company in 2003 as an intern.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- John Madden on Releasing Jessica Chastain Political Thriller ‘Miss Sloane’ in Trump era U.S.
- Playback: Dev Patel on ‘Lion’ and Diversity’s Double-Edged Sword
- ‘Moonlight,’ ‘Silence,’ ‘Stranger Things’ Among AFI Awards Official Selections
- Last Year’s Oscar Winners, This Year’s Contenders Land Grammy Nominations
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut