Sony Music Entertainment announced a pair of internal promotions, with Jenifer Mallory named vp of international marketing, and Whitney Hill upped to senior vp of strategic partnerships, global digital business.Mallory was previously senior director of international marketing at Sony, having previously worked for both the film and music branches of the company at Sony Pictures Digital Entertainment and Columbia Records. She will oversee international campaigns for Sony’s U.S.-signed artists, and will report to John Finkelstein in New York. Hill joined Sony in 2009 after working as director of domestic licensing for Fox. She will report to Michael Paull in New York.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut