OWN is bringing YouTube stars the “Golden Sisters” to the smallscreen for a special one-hour presentation next month.Mary, Josie and Teresa are three elderly sisters who rose to Internet fame after a clip of them watching and reacting to a celeb sex tape went viral. OWN will air two back-to-back half-hour episodes at 10 p.m. Dec. 16 that center on the sisters as they engage in quirky situations, including creating online dating profiles, consulting with dating coaches and preparing for the apocalypse. “Golden Sisters” is produced by LMNO Cable Group. Eric Schotz is exec producing, with Paul Harrison co-exec producing.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut