From Bruce Springsteen to Karl Rove, from Twitter to traditional media, showbiz played a key role in the 2012 election. A look at the industry’s winners and losers — and a few players who fall into both categories. Americans don’t vote in a vacuum. A roundup of reactions (from traditional and new media) shows that Israel, the Mideast, China, France and other world powers all have distinct concerns and hopes. The world’s spin page 13
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California